If you are contemplating taking your next holiday on the west coast, then Butlins Minehead Caravan Park could be just what you are looking for. Located in the pretty coastal resort of Minehead Somerset, the Lakeside caravan park is on the edge of the Exmoor National Park and within easy walking distance of the Beach and Town.
The Caravan Park with around 250 privately owned static caravans is set adjacent to the large fishing lake (free fishing included if you hire a caravan). In its own designated area the caravans are far enough away from all the hustle and bustle of the main resort, yet close enough to enjoy the huge array of facilities Butlins has to offer, making it a great place to retreat too after a fun filled day at Butlins.
The caravans are thoughtfully arranged in “coves” with ample space between each plot, and a large grassy area in front of the caravans lending itself to a greater degree of privacy than you would find in the apartments. The added bonus of allocated parking at the front of the cove means that your car is also at hand should you decide to venture off camp and explore the Minehead area, also no lugging those heavy suitcases from the main car park!
So to sum it up if you book a privately owned static caravan you get all the following extra’s included
- FREE access to the Butlins facilities, entertainment, funfair, swimming etc. jut the same as it you booked an apartment or room
- Space to relax and enjoy your break, away from the main resort (but remember it’s still only a short walk away)
- Allocated parking, you can see your car from the caravan, and no lugging suitcases from the main car park.
- Get to choose the caravan you would like to stay in, view photos of the interior.
- Save money – compared to booking direct with Butlins.
So what are you waiting for? Why not take a closer look at where your next holiday accommodation could be